There are many great reasons to use pomegranate oil in your natural skincare products, so many in fact that is often called ‘the divine fruit’ because of its incredible beauty benefits. In fact, it's been well known for its medicinal and beauty benefits since ancient times.
So why use it?
1. It is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that give the oil natural protection qualities, shielding skin from UV and free-radical damage.
2. It supports cell regeneration. Pomegranate oil regenerates and repairs skin, and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles in the epidermis.
3. It has antimicrobial properties.
4. It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
5. It has a superior moisturizing ability, nourishing and softening skin.
6. Retains a high level of phytoactive compounds such as punicic acid, flavonoids, anthocyanidins, and tannins.
7. Offers potent hydrating, softening, regenerating and protecting qualities
8. Pomegranate oil is rich in vitamin K.
9. Pomegranate oil is rich in polyphenols, it actually has the ability to screen or absorb ultraviolet light, protecting the skin from damaging UV rays.
10. Do we need to go on?!
So who benefits most?
Everyone looking to naturally regenerate skin. Pomegranate is great when used as a spot treatment agent for skin issues such as hyperpigmentation, acne scars, age spots, and dry skin. Or as a daily source of hydration. Pomegranate oil has a serum-like texture and can be used as such, providing long-lasting moisture, leaving skin feeling silky soft and smooth to touch. Another way to experience the benefits of this superfruit is to add a drop or two to your regular face moisture as an extra boost of all its skincare benefits.
Give it a try, order our Pomegranate Face Oil and your skin will thank you!